Selling my 2003 Jayco Qwest 10 Pop Up Camper.. pop up camper ready to go!.
(Please excuse the photos - I didn't take good pics intending to sell)
- sleeps 4-6
- dinette table attaches inside or out
- no roof leaks detected
- side wall canvas and windows in great shape with just two dime size patches that need repaired.
- new tires and hubs, bearings recently greased
- ready to roll and use but with tlc can be a beauty
I intended to fix the camper up to be a real campers dream. Alas, we've recently moved to a place with zero yard/parking and I'm paying more in storage than I can stomach.
What it could use:
- the inside ceiling is ugly but fine. Someone handy could replace it for next to nothing.
- while you're at it, replace the lights on the ceiling. They work, but they are old and get hot.
- the door is loose. Meaning, it was supposed to attach to the ceiling when it is closed, but it was always a pain and not easy to align so it's now a pop in situation.
- there's a water tank, sink, and propane stove. I haven't tried any of it to attest to it working.
- we replaced the curtains with clip-on curtains, and hand made cushion covers. The original curtains are still included.
- has jacks to stabilize it once it's leveled.
- new wheels, recently greased bearings.
If you're looking for a camper to turn into a "glamper", this is it. If I had a spot to pop it up and spend a week and a couple hundred bucks, that's exactly what I would do. In the 15 months I've had it, my family of 5 has enjoyed it for over 5 weeks of camping as-is. That said, it needs to go. Hit me up if you're interested. Thanks!
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers